Yura Sapi is a multi-disciplinary creator and facilitator.
Their work extends beyond U.S. borders and prioritizes our collective liberation.
::: OPEN CALL for collaborators ::: BUILDING OUR OWN TABLES PODCAST
::: register here ::: for the next New Moon 🌑 online gathering
📖 ::: read the latest ::: “4 Antidotes for Scarcity Mindset”
🍍 Join Protectores de la Tierra, farming project in Nuquí, Chocó, Colombia
🪘 Create with us ::: Nuquí Artist Residencies
AS SEEN ON
More and more theatre companies and educational institutions are issuing statements of solidarity, promising that they are doing the work to become anti-racist. But how do we, the next generation of theatre-makers, hold these institutions accountable to their words?
“Self Care = Self Love Workshop: Manifesting Meditation” – Oct 7, 2020
A special episode dedicated to self love and self care.
“The Future of Crowdfunding” – March 1, 2019
A panel to discuss new opportunities that crowdfunding may offer along with what it means to be fundraising for the arts as a person of color.
- 4 Antidotes for Scarcity Mindset – Jul 11, 2022 on Community Centric Fundraising
- Building Our Own Tables Podcast – Sept 22, 2021 on HowlRound Theatre Commons
- How We Grew a Student-Centered Anti-Racist Movement at Our Institution of Learning – Sept 10, 2021 on HowlRound Theatre Commons
- Moving an LGBTIQ+ Arts and Healing Space in Bogotá Online During the Pandemic/Trasladando a la virtualidad un espacio de artes y sanación LGBTIQ+ en Bogotá durante la pandemia – Dec 4, 2020 on HowlRound Theatre Commons
- Best Practices for Inclusive Casting – April 30, 2019 on TheatreArtLife
- 10 Tips for Crowdfunding in the Arts (and How it’s the Liberation Marginalized Communities Need) – Jan 5, 2019 on Advancing Arts Forward
- Why I’ve Changed My “Equity, Diversity and Inclusion” Philosophy – Dec 30, 2018 on Advancing Arts Forward
- The West Side Story Appropriation We Never Really Talk About – Aug 25, 2017 on HowlRound Theatre Commons