Yura Sapi is a multi-disciplinary creator and facilitator.
Their work extends beyond U.S. borders and prioritizes our collective liberation.
AS SEEN ON
More and more theatre companies and educational institutions are issuing statements of solidarity, promising that they are doing the work to become anti-racist. But how do we, the next generation of theatre-makers, hold these institutions accountable to their words?
“Self Care = Self Love Workshop: Manifesting Meditation” – Oct 7, 2020
A special episode dedicated to self love and self care.
“The Future of Crowdfunding” – March 1, 2019
A panel to discuss new opportunities that crowdfunding may offer along with what it means to be fundraising for the arts as a person of color.
- 4 Antidotes for Scarcity Mindset – Jul 11, 2022 on Community Centric Fundraising
- Building Our Own Tables Podcast – Sept 22, 2021 on HowlRound Theatre Commons
- How We Grew a Student-Centered Anti-Racist Movement at Our Institution of Learning – Sept 10, 2021 on HowlRound Theatre Commons
- Moving an LGBTIQ+ Arts and Healing Space in Bogotá Online During the Pandemic/Trasladando a la virtualidad un espacio de artes y sanación LGBTIQ+ en Bogotá durante la pandemia – Dec 4, 2020 on HowlRound Theatre Commons
- Best Practices for Inclusive Casting – April 30, 2019 on TheatreArtLife
- 10 Tips for Crowdfunding in the Arts (and How it’s the Liberation Marginalized Communities Need) – Jan 5, 2019 on Advancing Arts Forward
- Why I’ve Changed My “Equity, Diversity and Inclusion” Philosophy – Dec 30, 2018 on Advancing Arts Forward
- The West Side Story Appropriation We Never Really Talk About – Aug 25, 2017 on HowlRound Theatre Commons